We are back!!!
Once you are ready to get out of the house, city or state we are ready to welcome you !
Your well-being has and will always be our number one priority. We make sure to keep our guests and employees safe:
· All rooms have no “shared air”
· Linens are washed and sanitized.
· As advised by CDC and Public Health Authorities:
· Please wear your mask in public areas & respect physical distancing from other people not traveling with you.
· Breakfast at the moment, will be replaced with a no-contact delivery of a To-Go bag at your door in the morning. As soon as possible, we will return to our usual 2-course gourmet style breakfast.
· Cookies/snacks are put into your room. Each room has its own mini fridge for guest use.
· While you are staying, we will not go into your room, only if requested (to reduce your exposure to others).
Housekeeping is thoroughly done when guests leave; we use effective cleaning solutions and wipe down all surfaces. We will disinfect the common areas several times a day.
· And finally, you have access to sunshine, fresh air and the great outdoors! You will find some of the best hiking, fishing, whitewater rafting, golfing, bicycling in the High Country!
You can also take advantage of our Gift Certificate:
1. it is a great way to say “thank you” to those important essential workers who are working on our behalf during the current health crisis.
2. With Christmas coming up it is an excellent gift or for any occasion, whether celebrating an anniversary, birthday, wedding, retirement, or just to get away! This gift certificate is good towards any room on any night, subject to availability and minimum night restrictions.
We appreciate your support as we start on the path to recovery together. We cannot wait to welcome you and hope you will enjoy your stay in Historic Valle Crucis.
. We cannot wait to welcome you and hope you will enjoy your stay in Historic Valle Crucis.