This lovely old farmhouse was built for the C.D. "Squire" Taylor family in 1911. It received extensive renovations in 1987 and is now home to hundreds of travelers. It has been entered into The National Register of Historic Places.
Charles Davis "Squire" Taylor
Lou "Miss Lou" Hill Smith Taylor,
wife of Charles Davis Taylor
Younger children of Charles Davis & Lou Hill SmithNancy Taylor, Sue Taylor
Gilbert Taylor, Henry Taylor, Gordon Taylor